Is it safe to get a massage during the COVID-19 pandemic?
We know that many people are extremely stressed right now due to the special circumstances our world is in. We want to assure you that our Spa has set rules and guidelines to allow for you get a relaxing massage during this stressful time!
These are the the actions we take in order to ensure everything is safe and clean:
- We disinfect, sanitize, and clean after every person and we sanitize everything that is touched by customers to ensure that every customer is happy and not infected.
- We all use masks 100% of the time
- We practice proper hand hygiene by washing our hands often and using hand sanitizer
- Every customer is free and allowed to cancel an appointment at any time due to signs of illness.
- We encourage clients to space out, use hand sanitizer, and use masks and/or gloves
- Installed plexi glass that are in between the customer and personnel at register and manicure stations
- Extra time has been scheduled between services for additional cleaning
- Every night our staff is disinfecting frequently touched areas around the spa.
- We have antibacterial soap in all treatment rooms and restrooms
- Employees have also been instructed to not come to work if they experience fever or any symptoms. With this being said, we apologize if we need to cancel your appointment last minute.
Of course there is always a risk even with all these precautions, but the ultimate decision comes down to you! We want to reassure you that we are doing our best to remain clean and to sanitize and disinfect everything in our Spa. Your safety is our top priority.
6 views0 comments